36 in. Professional style gas range top in stainless steel.
- Black porcelain drip pan on cook top
- Heavy duty continuous cast iron cooking grates
- Automatic re-ignition safety feature
- CSA certified ABS controller knobs
2 year warranty on parts and labor
- Total number of range top burners- 6 burners
- Front left & right sealed dual burners- 15,000 BTU *extra low simmer function- 650 BTU
- Front center sealed single burner- 18,000 BTU
- Rear sealed single burners (all three)- 12,000 BTU
|Product dimension (W x H x D) 36" x 7 3/8" x 25 3/4"
|Required cutout size (W x H x D) 36 1/2" x 7 3/8" - 7 7/8" x 24"
|Net weight (lbs) 85 lbs
|Adjustable range legs- 1/2"
|Fuel type- natural gas/ LP (see accessory)
|Electrical requirements- 120V
|Circuit breaker (A)- 15 or 20 A
|Frequency (Hz)- 60 Hz
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.